Reform Coordination and Service Improvement.
The department of Reform Coordination and Service Improvement serves as a focal point for driving all change, Reform, Innovation and monitoring impact; identifying challenges and reporting to the Management of the Ministry for appropriate action.
The Department of Reform Coordination and Service Improvement has the following mandates.
- Serves as focal point for driving all change, Reform, Innovation and Improvement efforts within the Ministry in line with the overall framework set by BPSR, OHCSF, SERVICOM Headquarter and other central Agencies of Government.
- Works with leadership of the Ministry to identifying processes, systems and service gaps in order to develop interventions and eliminate such gaps with the guidance from BPSR and OHCSF.
- Coordinates, drives, monitors and report on Reform Agenda for the Ministry.
- Manages and drive SERVICOM aims and initiatives within the Ministry.
- Troubleshoots service failure and develop proposals to address them.
- Researches and identifies good practices that can be adopted/adapted to improve Service Delivery in Ministry.
- Liaises with the Ministries, Departments and Agencies of the Ministry to develop, refine, improve and recommend more efficient processes and system for the office to achieve its objectives.
- Develops and launches initiatives to drive and mainstream a continuous Service Improvement culture within the Ministry.
- Develops and deploys change management tools and practices to institute sustainable improvements in FMOJ.
- Assists the leadership of the Office to articulate and coordinate their change agenda in line with service policies and standards.